The Georgetown Traditional Latin Mass Community has released its schedule of Masses for the Fall 2014 semester. All Masses will be offered on Friday evenings at 6:00 pm and will be accompanied by a Gregorian student schola.
Masses will be offered on the following Fridays.
- September 12: The Most Holy Name of Mary
- September 19: St. Januarius, Bishop and Companions, Martyrs
- October 3: St. Thérèse of the Child Jesus, Virgin
- October 17: St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, Virgin
- October 31: Friday in the 20th Week after the Octave of Pentecost
- November 14: St. Josaphat, Bishop and Martyr
- December 12: Our Lady of Guadalupe
All Masses are offered in Copley Crypt Chapel of the North American Martyrs, located at the rear of Copley Hall directly north of Healy Hall on the main campus of Georgetown University, 3700 O Street NW, Washington.