The Georgetown Traditional Latin Mass Community has released its schedule of Masses for the Spring 2015 semester. All Masses will be offered on Friday evenings and will be accompanied by a Gregorian student schola.
Unless indicated otherwise below, Masses will be offered in Copley Crypt of the North American Martyrs. Readers are asked to note that all Masses on this schedule will begin at at 6:30 pm, one half hour later than in previous semesters.
Masses will be offered on the following Fridays.
- January 9: Feria of Epiphanytide
- January 23: St. Raymond of Peñafort, Confessor
- February 6: St. Titus, Bishop and Confessor
(in St. William’s Chapel, directly above Copley Crypt Chapel)
- February 27: St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows, Confessor
- March 20: The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
(in St. William’s Chapel)
- March 27: St. John Damascene, Confessor
- April 10: Easter Friday
- April 24: St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen, Martyr
- May 1: St. Joseph the Worker
Both Copley Crypt Chapel and St. William’s Chapel are located at, and accessed separately from the exterior of, the rear of Copley Hall directly north of Healy Hall on the main campus of Georgetown University, 3700 O Street NW, Washington.