The Oratorian Community of St. Philip Neri in Washington announces that a Lenten Morning of Recollection will be conducted at St. Thomas Apostle Church in Woodley Park on Saturday, February 20.
Saturday morning’s program includes the following events:
- Missa Cantata in the Extraordinary Form at 8:30 am, with an opportunity for Confession beginning at 8:00 am
- Breakfast in the Parish Hall at 9:30 am
- A spiritual conference in the Parish Hall, “Transfiguration in the Lenten Journey,” at 10:00 am
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament (with an opportunity for Confession) at 10:45 am
- Benediction at 11:45 am
- Mass in the Ordinary Form at noon, followed by the Perpetual Novena to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
All are welcome to attend. There is no charge for any of the day’s events.
St. Thomas Apostle Church is located at 2665 Woodley Road in Washington, one block up Woodley Road from the Woodley Park Metrorail and Metrobus stops at Connecticut Avenue. Limited street parking is available.