The following venues in the Washington, D.C., area offer the Traditional Latin Mass at least once per month.
Please inform the webmaster of changes to this list. Updates to this information will be posted as they become available.
All dates and times are subject to change.
- Chinatown: St. Mary Mother of God Church
- Georgetown: Georgetown Traditional Latin Mass (Extraordinary Form) Community
- Woodridge: St. Francis De Sales Church
- Baltimore: St. Alphonsus Church
- Benedict: St. Francis de Sales Church
- Ellicott City: Our Lady’s Center
- Silver Spring: Traditional Latin Mass Congregation
- Upper Marlboro: St. Mary of the Assumption Parish
- Alexandria (Del Ray): St. Rita of Cascia Church
- Alexandria (Franconia): St. Lawrence the Martyr Church
- Alexandria (Old Town): St. Mary Church
- Annandale: St. Michael Church
- Arlington (Crystal City): Our Lady of Lourdes Church
- Fairfax: St. Leo the Great Church
- Gainesville: Holy Trinity Church
- Leesburg: St. John the Apostle Church
- McLean: St. John the Beloved Church
- Springfield: St. Raymond of Peñafort Church
- Woodbridge: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church