National Shrine of St. Alphonsus Liguori (website)
114 W. Saratoga Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
Traditional Latin Mass times:
- Sundays: 11:30 am
- Solemn High Mass on the first and third Sunday of each month except in summer
- Low Mass on all other Sundays
- Holy Days of Obligation: 7:00 pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12:10 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: 7:00 am
The church is located in downtown Baltimore. Parking is available nearby in metered spaces, on surface lots, and in garages. There is no charge for street parking on weekdays before 8:00 am or after 6:00 pm. However, motorists are cautioned not to park on the south side of Saratoga Street, or on Park Avenue north of Saratoga Street, during weekday morning rush hours from 7:00 am to 9:00 am.
MTA bus service runs frequently on Saratoga Street and Cathedral Street.